Allah

Members

Saturday 2 February 2013

Shalawat




In one night, a young man dreamt meeting Rasulullah s.a.w.. Baginda s.a.w not even looked back towards him. Then that man ask , "Ya Rasulullah, are you angry at me?" Rasulullah s.a.w replied, "No".That man asked again, "Then why don't you look back and faced me?" Rasulillah s.a.w. answered, "Because I did not know you". Then that man add, "How come you not know me, I am one or your follower? infact the ulama' had uttered that you know your follower more than you know  your parents." Rasulullah s.a.w replying, "I did not know you because you do not want to remember me by read shalawat. In fact, I recognise my followers depending on their shalawat upon me."

Then that man suddenly woke up from the dream. Then he compel himself by read shalawat 100 times a day. So several days after, that young man dreamt meeting with Rasulullah s.a.w. again, Rasulullah s.a.w said, "Now I know you, and I will give you Syafaat."

– Imam al-Ghazali r.a (Mukashafah al-Qulub)-

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing such an interesting dream with us. I really like this. Salawat is important. It is also important for Muslims to keep reciting the holy Quran each and every day. In order
    to help kids and teens learn how to read Quran Pak, Noorani Qaida app may be downloaded that will help them learn Quran with Tajweed rules.
    There are clear pictures and sound files attached with each picture that helps them learn Quran Pak.

    ReplyDelete